Help us help Santa and you could help yourself to a Moa Christmas.
To celebrate the end of the year and to help spread some Christmas beer cheer we’re giving away some cases of Moa Methode cases (6x 4pks in each case). To enter the Moa Santa’s Little Helper promotion (“Promo”) go to the Moa Beer facebook page, look for the ‘Santa’s Little Helper’ post and help out the Jolly Fat Man by leaving a comment in the post with the name of someone who you think deserves some Moa beer under their tree this Christmas.
The small clauses:
- 1x entry per helper. In other words you can’t try and help yourself more than once.
- There are 5x prizes to be won. Each prize consists of 2x cases of Moa Methode: 1x case for the helper’s nominated deserving someone, and 1x case for the helper (for helping out).
- The winning helpers will be drawn on 19 December around 9pm NZT.
- The Promo is open to New Zealand residents 18 years of age or older only.
- Moa reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to exclude any entries that fail to meet the entry criteria. Moa also reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the entry process. Moa is not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries or for any problems which may result in delay or failure to enter the draw. We could go on and on, but you get the idea and know how these things work.