There is not a lot we like more than a fresh snapper burger at the beach. This is the perfect recipe Summer or Winter!
Fresh snapper fillets (1 per burger)
Herbs of your choice (we used a pre-madeTuscan mix)
Salt & pepper
2 x eggs
For the burger;
Rocket or lettuce
Sliced beetroot & carrot
1. Catch and fillet your snapper (Discard remains in compost for ultimate garden nutrients!)
2. Make your rub using the Panko crumbs, herbs, salt & pepper and mix together with your hands
3. Beat eggs on a separate plate
4. Heat your pan to a med/high heat with a dollop of olive (or coconut oil for a sweeter taste)
5. Dip fillets into egg mixture then into crumb mixture and set aside until pan is hot
6. Cook your fillets until the crumb is golden brown, it should only take a couple of minutes in total!
7. Prepare your burgers however you like using fresh, seasonal produce and bun of your choice
8. Pair with a Moa Five Hops for the ultimate belly comforter in the cold weather!