Beer Can Chicken Recipe
Only 5 ingredients
– Moa Session Pale Ale Cans
– Cracked salt and pepper
– Panko crumbs
– Free range chicken
– Olive oil
1. Make sure your chickens’ stuffing is removed.
2. Prepare your chicken with any rub of your choice
3. Pop the rear of the chicken on top of the beer can (which should be 3/4 full of beer, if it’s too full it boils over the side)
4. Cook for about an hour or two at about 170 degrees Celsius
5. Serve with a salad & chips and another couple of Pale Ale cans!