2 x eggs Panko crumbs Chilli
Herbs + spices of your choice Salt + pepper to taste
Canola or sunflower oil for frying
1. Pre- Boil your crayfish for one minute to make for an easier peeling process
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk until smooth
3. Make up your panko crumb mixture using your chilli (finely chopped), rind of the lemon, herbs and spices, salt + pepper
4. Cut and peel your cray and chop into small, bite-size pieces.
5. Dip the cray bits into the egg, then into your panko mixture making sure to cover every bit generously.
6. Boil a centremeter of oil in a pan and throw in your popcorn cray for about 5 minutes or until they are a nice golden colour on the outside.
7. Slice up some lemon to garnish
8. Crack open your Moa Cider, enjoy!